Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Connection. . .



The Connection

Let the connection be so entrenched that no matter how much time you spend apart from your loved ones, uncountable be the miles, you can still be sure of continuation . . .,you can be sure of doing chappad-chappad(talking) like you were never apart, you can still be sure of your place in each others' heart. Place that only you/they own, place that is yours/theirs, place that can never be taken by your/their passing showers, place that will always have its doors open for you, no matter what come may. And most importantly, you will be there for them and stand by them what come may-june-jully. ;)

I’m grateful to the external force for bringing such souls in my life; for whom I feel, what I feel, that which is amorphous, but by which I can stand by for eternity.
Give thanks to him who formed all things, for his steadfast love endures for ever.
One of my most favorite verse out of this particular bestseller-of-all-time is: 
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."

Hope : The anchor for my soul...
Be the one to guide me... but never hold me down. <3 td="">




Featured image source

2 comments:

  1. Hey there whisperbubbles information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zoi, was wondering if you still have access to this platform.

    ReplyDelete