Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2nd January 2012 8:21 pm


Wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

When you are happy then you sing and shake your bum..la la la
When you are happy then you sing and shake your bum , then you get DRUNKKK o0o la la 

We had fun  fun fun! But despite the coward, jazz and glitter going on till dawn I felt so downright l’ONE’ly. If you observe the lonely word properly, the  spell is made of ONE  with two ll<< like walls around in it. And after that wall come “y”. It seems like that word itself is trying to question you why why why??
Why do you choose to feel it?
Why that ‘only if ……’ runs on your mind?
.
.
Why you don’t want me to type more of WHY’s? :P chal nah …jane de…

2nd January 2012 22:50 pm

What New Year Resolutions? No, I just have a rough idea of to-do and not-to-do list. Ya, I was just so busy that I didn’t get time to chalk them out properly. Or rather I didn’t take time out for it.

Re-sol-u-tions: blah!

1.    Prioritize stuff in every sphere of life.
2.    Frugal living. Go jungli-billi style eco-friendly in ways possible and affordable to me.
3.   ~secret~
4.   ~secret~
5.   ~secret~
6.   ~secret~
7.    <3 you more in my own way :P ( YoU== Me, I, Myself, my twin soul, BFFs(Pink-kad, Jelly, PL, MMXI, IX, Fio,Tee), kaminEEy and cartooN, elements hereby are subjected to change in accordance with what I figure out with time :P or else won’t mind making love in platonic way to what I thought you were. Someday, someday i will ditch my fairy and vampire tales and come to terms with reality. Stay out of trouble, ohhhh bubble.).

I am going to assume the Mayan hoax to be true and start living like this is ‘the end year’. How else would I be able to get rid of the output of laziness I am dwelling on  @ procrastination?

No comments:

Post a Comment